Medical marijuana dispensary Green Earth Wellness sued their insurance carrier Atain Specialty Insurance for failing to pay their insurance claim. The smoke damage from a fire to their living cannabis plants was the primary reason.
- Colorado Executive Order Allows Cannabis and Hemp Curbside Pickup
- Coronavirus Live Insurance Blog Update for Cannabis and CBD Companies
- Prices for Product Liability just Increased Vitamin E Acetate Removed from Coverage
- Voluntary Product Recall for Vape Pens by Colorado Cannabis Licensee
- Deaths and Respiratory Issues from Vaping Devices will cause Insurance Carriers to Contemplate Product Liability Coverage
Application Atain Specialty Cannabis Stock Claim Colorado Conditions coronavirus Cost covid-19 Crop Dispensary Price Edibles Price Evanston Insurance Exclusions Fire general liability Green Earth Grow Price Labeling Legal Defense Liability Price Litigation Living Plants Lloyds of London NCIA occurrence Outdoor Grow Premium Product Liability Professional Liability Profit Property Price Quote Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations Act Revenue RICO Seedlings Smoke Damage Store Price vape pens vitamin e acetate Washington Washington Law Washington Regulations Washington Statute