Cannabis and CBD Coverage Information

Learn More About the Different Coverages
Request InformationOnline Price Estimate

Liability Insurance

Insurance Protection from Lawsuits


Cyber Liability:  The risks associated with the internet and breach of breach.
Damage to Rented Premises Liability:  Coverage limits available up to $1,000,000 if you are liable for causing fire/damage to your rented space.
Director & Officer Liability:  Protects directors and officers from claims made against them, usually resulting from managerial decisions that have adverse consequences on the company.
Employment Practices Liability (EPLI): If an employee/3rd party sues you for harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, invasion of privacy, failure to promote, etc.
Excess Liability Coverage:  Additional liability insurance protection above the underlying general liability insurance limits
Fiduciary Liability:  Protecting individuals charged with the responsibility of creating, managing, and administering employee benefit plans within business organizations.
General Liability:  Liability insurance for bodily injury and property damage typically associated with your premise or where your business is located
Non-Owned & Hired Auto Liability:  Protect the companies when employees run occasional business errands with their personal cars.  Do you ever rent vehicles for business purposes (i.e. a van for a trade show, truck for moving items)? These could be serious risks to your business.
Pollution Liability:  Bodily injury and property damage caused by environmental/hazardous waste risks when owning, developing or operating a facility or site.
Product liability:  This coverage is typically excluded on your policy. If a 3rd party sues you for bodily injury or property damage related to your product (marijuana or other), you will likely have no coverage or defense.
Product Recall:  Coverage for when you are required to recall your product from the marketplace
Professional liability:  If you are  sued for mistakes in recommendations to clients/patients, or giving advice on a consulting basis.
Workers Compensation:  REQUIRED BY LAW if you have part-time or full-time employees & payroll, uninsured contractors or laborers.

Business Property Insurance

Insurance Protection for Property and Assets:


Bailee Coverage:  If you are transporting property belonging to others 
Building Insurance:  if you own the building, or required to insure by contract or NNN lease
Business Interruption:  when a covered loss impacts your business, and you’d like coverage for lost income and/or extra expenses
Business Personal Property:  coverage includes furniture, equipment, fixtures etc (insure to replacement value; requires central burglar alarm & motion detectors)
Cash in Transit coverage:  Coverage for cash while being transported from one location to another.  
Cannabis/Hemp coverage:  For saleable, finished product (insure to replacement value; requires compliantsafe/vault/container, alarms, motion detectors)
Crop Insurance:  Protection for living & drying plants
Enhanced Package: Includes $10K -$25k -$50k or $100k of coverage for Money, Outdoor Signs, Spoilage of Perishable Stock, Backup of sewer/drain/sump, Employee Dishonesty and more 
Equipment Breakdown:  Protection for the equipment due to a breakdown based on a covered loss.
Glass coverage:  Damage to the glass 
Marijuana in Transit coverage:   Loss or damage to the actual cannabis while in transit
Tenant Improvements – fixtures, alterations, installations or additions that you’ve made at your expense, and are part of the building you occupy but do not own (insure to replacement value; requires central burglar alarm & motion detectors). Likewise, if you did not pay for the improvements, but are required to insure them by lease or contract, or acquired the improvements through asset purchase etc, let us know.