Cannabis Store or Dispensary Insurance Premium Price Estimate
Information Needed for Estimating Annual Insurance Premium:
- Annual Revenue: Store income or revenue before expenses. Example: $1,000,000
- Hire and Non-Owned Auto Liability is coverage for when the company rents vehicles or employees drive their own vehicles during company business respectively.
- Enhanced Package: Includes $10K ‐$25k ‐$50k or $100k of coverage for Money, Outdoor Signs, Spoilage of Perishable Stock, Backup of sewer/drain/sump, Employee Dishonesty and more
- Business Property: Property owned by the store such as furniture and equipment. Example: $100,000
- Cannabis Stock: Coverage for the cannabis product(s) being sold. Example: $50,000
- Product Liability is not included on the price estimate.
- Price estimate is represented as an annual premium