Information Needed for Estimating Annual Insurance Premium:
- Square feet of your business location. Example: 10,000
- Hire and Non-Owned Auto Liability is coverage for when the company rents vehicles or employees drive their own vehicles during company business respectively.
- Enhanced Package: Includes $10K ‐$25k ‐$50k or $100k of coverage for Money, Outdoor Signs, Spoilage of Perishable Stock, Backup of sewer/drain/sump, Employee Dishonesty and more
- The amount of coverage for business personal property or grow equipment. Example: $250,000
- The amount of cannabis/edibles/finished product coverage at the grow. This is not crop or live plant coverage, but product ready to enter the marketplace. Example: $100,000
- The amount of business income and extra expense. Similar to disability insurance when a business is unable to operate. Example: $250,000
- Cannabis in Transit is coverage for finished product transported in a vehicle.
- Price estimate is represented as an annual premium