Latest Update: Existing Insurance Carrier Expanding their Product Lines
A recent product flyer from one of our established insurance carriers expanding their product offering to the cannabis industry despite the fact other insurance carriers are leaving.
Coverage highlights include:
- Living Plant or Crop Insurance: Insurance protection for your living plants from theft or fire.
- High Limits for Cannabis Stock: Need to protect your final product with high limits.
- Equipment Breakdown: The protection of valuable equipment due to a covered loss
- Excess Liability up to $10,000,000: Important for cannabis companies with multiple locations and numerous landlords requiring certificates of insurance.
- Trade Show and Events Coverage: Removes the premise only liability endorsement and provides coverage when you’re at the trade show.
- Product Liability: Adds coverage for your product being sold into the stream of commerce
- Professional Liability: Concern with providing advice to others that may be erroneous or negligent.
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability: Insurance protection from when your employees are driving their own vehicles for company business. Example would be those employees visiting customer who end up in a accident. How is your business protected from the lawsuit by the third party?
Insurance Carrier Product Update Sheet